G Brown Design worked closely with artist Bart Walter, Jackson Hole Airport and Grand Teton National Park to showcase Walter’s 15-foot tall bucking bronco and rider sculpture, “Battle of Wills”. The monumental sculpture is a representation of Wyoming State’s logo and license plate, known as “Steamboat”. Highlights of the project included:
- 3D modeling and simulations to convey design intent
- Placement of 300 tons of natural boulders
- Custom detailing for entry & interpretive signage
- On-site placement of native plants
- Construction administration
Careful coordination with the National Park Service, Jackson Hole Airport, Bart Walter and traffic engineers helped create an iconic entry to the airport.